New year new me?
Started by DirewolF_ZA

Hello there everyone. 

I hope everyone has been having a safe and great new year so far. It's going to be another crazy year but we'll get through it. 

We have lots of exciting changes coming to Dxrery Networks coming this year. I'll try to mention a few of them below, this is subject to change as we decide to do more at a later stage. 

Firstly you must have noticed we have decided to move from .com to .co.za. This is to avoid international issues and avoid more server attacks. Our server has been under constant attack for a year now, becoming more of a problem this December where it got so bad that it almost damaged hardware. I am really sorry that this is happening and someone sees the need to do this, but we will not shutdown. I won't stop because of it. So please use https://www.dxrery.co.za from now onwards, and play.dxrery.co.za/towny.dxrery.co.za from now onwards!

We have a new lobby in the survival network as most have seen already. Please don't forget to claim your experience points in the lobby as there are rewards for the highest amounts at a later date. We also have a great new fun game-mode based on the Among Us game. This can be accessed from the lobby and needs at least 4 players to play a game. We also have a leaderboard there and top players will be rewarded too. We hope to see more people there soon.

I know some people may find this disappointing but it is a necessity for when 1.17 is fully released and the plugins are up to date, we will be wiping the world of both Towny and Survival because 1.17 has new world generation. All regular players will get to keep their builds and have it moved to the new world. The economy, stats, etc, will remain the same. You will keep your items. If you are no longer a regular but wish to keep your build then please message staff so we can add you to the list of players who will have their towns/builds schematics taken before the wipe. We expect this to happen around March 2021. 

As for the new RPG server currently in alpha, the news will be released about this soon. I hope to get a cinematic video of it released soon so everyone knows just how grand the scale of this new server will be. Stay tuned. 

Thank you all for reading,

I hope to see more in-game. Soon we will be back on top. Dxrery Networks always stands the test of time.

This May 2021 will be our 3rd birthday! 

Happy New Year!

About 1 month agoLast edited: about 1 month ago